About Rosemary leaf extract
Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region,which active ingredients including ursolic acid,rosmarinic acid,carnosic acid.
Ursolic acid, also known as urson, prunol and malol is a pentacyclic triterpenoid compound which is naturally presented in a large number of vegetarian foods, medicinal herbs, and other plants. We extract the Ursolic acid from leaf of Rosemary(Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.)
Research indicates that the ursolic acid has a decent effect on anti-aging,anti-freckle by its anti-oxidant activity. It can prevent the appearance of wrinkles and age spots by restoring the skin's collagen bundle structures and its elasticity. As a cosmetic agent,it is stable,the color and odor of which will not be changing easily over time, and has a good sense of touching. Thus it has been widely used in the health food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields as the raw materials.
Rosemary extract ursolic acid Application:
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field
3. Applied in cosmetics field.
Rosemary extract ursolic acid Usage:
1. Reduce the skin congestion, edema, swelling;
2. Good for gastrointestinal, heart, lungs, liver, gallbladder;
3. Convergence skin, improve dandruff; Relief menorrhalgia, diuresis, weight loss
4. Cardiac stimulant, fall blood pressure, regulate anemia; Refreshing, refreshment, recover central nervous energy.
5. Using after reducing weight of convergence for skin, it can make the skin more firm and elastic.
For more product information pls contact email firstname.lastname@example.org