About seabuckthorn berry oil:
Seabuckthorn English name Seabuckthorn,Latin name Hippophae Rhamnoides,German sanddorn,Japan is called longevity fruit,Russia called second ginseng,the United States called life energy,India called God fruit,China is called the holy fruit,the king of VC,is a kind of medicine and food homologous plant,is an important raw material used in medicine,cosmetics,health care products and other industries.The export products are mainly seabuckthorn fruit oil,seabuckthorn seed oil,seabuckthorn fruit powder,seabuckthorn capsule OEM,seabuckthorn puree concentrate,seabuckthorn tea and so on.
Sea buckthorn berry oil (Seabuckthorn fruit oil) is extract from Sea buckthorn berry in western of China.The oil is composed of palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid and other beneficial fatty acids. Among them, unsaturated fatty acids are up to 70%.
Benefits of seabuckthorn berry oil.
1. Improve the stomach
2. Repair burns, burns, wound healing, repair oral ulcers, stomach ulcers
3. Vitamin supplements
4. Protect liver and protect liver and improve immunity
6. Radiation protection
7. Lighten spots, nourish the skin (for cosmetics), dilute stretch marks
8. Regulate blood lipids
Application of seabuckthorn berry oil：
1. Seabuckthorn leaves can be used to make seabuckthorn tea
2. Seabuckthorn roots, stems and branches can be used to prevent soil erosion and produce Chinese herbal medicines.
3. Seabuckthorn fruit can be used to extract seabuckthorn fruit oil, make seabuckthorn fruit powder, seabuckthorn puree, canned seabuckthorn, seabuckthorn jam, soup, seabuckthorn juice, seabuckthorn dried fruit, seabuckthorn capsule, seabuckthorn snack, etc.
4. Seabuckthorn seeds are used to extract seabuckthorn seed oil
5. Seabuckthorn pomace is used for animal feed, extracting seabuckthorn polysaccharide, seabuckthorn flavonoids, etc.
Nutrition of seabuckthorn berry oil:
Rich in various vitamins, unsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9, Omega-7), trace elements, carotenoids, flavonoids, amino acids, SOD, serotonin, etc.
Pls contact me at email email@example.com for more product information.