About Echinacea extract
Echinacea increases the "non-specific" activity of the immune system. In other words, unlike a vaccine which is active only against a specific disease, echinacea stimulates the overall activity of the cells responsible for fighting all kinds of infection. Unlike antibiotics, which are directly lethal to bacteria, echinacea makes our own immune cells more efficient in attacking bacteria, viruses and abnormal cells, including cancer cells.Echinacea, the purple coneflower, is the best known and researched herb for stimulating the immune system.
1.Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, especially the common cold and other upper respiratory infections.Research to date shows that echinacea probably modestly reduces cold symptoms, but it’s not clear whether it helps prevent colds from developing.
2. Echinacea is also used against many other infections including the flu, urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections,genital herpes, bloodstream infections (septicemia), gum disease, tonsillitis, streptococcus infections, syphilis, typhoid,malaria, and diphtheria.
3. Sometimes people apply echinacea to their skin to treat boils, abscesses, skin wounds, ulcers, burns, eczema, psoriasis, UVradiation skin damage, herpessimplex, bee stings, and emorrhoids.
4. Commercially available echinacea products come in many forms including tablets, juice,and tea.
1. Immune stimulatory effects:
Echinacea extract can increasing granulocyte and leukoclyte count, promotes chemotaxis of monocytes and neutralizes viruses and cause bacteriolysis, binds to carbohydrate receptors on the surface of T-lymphocytes and macrophages to produce immune stimulatory effects.
2. Tissue rebirth properties:
Echinacea extract inhibits hyaluronidase; stimulate fibroblast growth and manufacture of
lucosaminoglycans; Exerts cortisone-like effects and enhances secretion of Adrenal cortex
3. Antibacterial properties:
Mild antibacterial action due to echinacoside and caffeic acid derivatives.
4. Antiviral properties:
Echinacea extract inhibits influenza, herpes and resicular stomatitis virues; Antiviral activity due to
hyaluronidase inhibition; May block viral receptor on the cell surface.
5. Biological Activity:
Echinacea extract can promote the bodys immune function, raise the bodys resistance to bacterial and viral infections, can be used to influenze, cold, urogenital infection, arthritis.
For more product information pls kindly contact email firstname.lastname@example.org