What is pipperine:
Piperine is the alkaloid responsible for the pungency of black pepper and long pepper, along with chavicine (an isomer of piperine).Piperine is often added to prepared food to enhance aroma and flavor.It can Promote drug absorption, and improve the effectiveness of the drug function. In clinical practice, it can induce calm (sedative effect) or to induce sleep (hypnotic effect), and used to make anticonvulsant, antidepressant, and muscle relaxation drug.
Piperine has also been found to inhibit human CYP3A4 and P-glycoprotein, enzymes important for the metabolism and transport of xenobiotics and metabolites.In animal studies, piperine also inhibited other enzymes important in drug metabolism.By inhibiting drug metabolism, piperine may increase the bioavailability of various compounds. Notably, piperine may enhance bioavailability of curcumin by 2000% in humans.
Staherb piperine main function：
1.With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
2.It is a natural food coloring, having strong coloring ability, good heat resistance and light resistance.
3. Detoxication, Choleretic effect.
4. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory.
5. Reducing blood-lipid, anti-hypertension.
6. Having the ability of termination Of pregnancy.
7.With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
8.With the function of treating women's dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
Staherb piperine application:
1. Piperine used to treat flatulence, gout, laryngitis, and paralysis.
2. Piperine used to treat abdominal tumors and gastric ulcers.
3. Piperine improve the digestive system.
4. Piperine enhances the immune system.
For more product inforamtion pls contact email email@example.com