Product name :Ivy Leaf Extract Powder, hedera helix extract ,ivy extract
Latin name :Hedera Helix
Specification: Hederacoside C 10% by HPLC
Total saponins 10%
Appearance:Brown yellow powder
Ivy is an evergreen plant mostly found in Europe early. It’s used in complementary medicine products to treat cough and cold symptoms. The leaves of the plant contain saponins, which are thought to reduce swelling of the airways, break down chest congestion, and relieve muscle spasm.
Also can used in cosmestic, it’s good for smoothing wrinkles. This mask restores your skin smooth anddelicate, increases flexibility and keeps skin youthful and shiny.
What is Ivy Leaf？
Ivy Leaf Extract alleviates bronchitis and helps patients with asthma. Bronchitis and asthma are different diseases, but they have one feature in common-in both conditions the mucous membranes of the airways produce large amounts of phlegm or mucus and this hinders breathing. If the bronchi are narrowed further still by inflammation the patient may even become short of breath. Scientific investigations have shown that a special extract from ivy leaves can give definite relief from such symptoms, without any risk of the adverse side effects which may be associated with certain therapeutic agents of chemical origin. In a large scale clinical trial comprising 99 adults between 25 and 70 years of age with acute or chronic bronchitis the efficacy of ivy leaf extract was compared under double-blind conditions with that of Ambroxol.
1. Ivy Leaf Extract has the treatment of joint pain and lower back pain.
2. Ivy Leaf Extract can effectively resist to carcinogenic substances in the nicotine,
3. Ivy Leaf Extract has the function of promoting blood circulation and detoxification.
4. Because of its multiple pharmacological effect,Ivy Leaf Extract aslo be used as health-care medicine.
5. Ivy Leaf Extract applied in cosmetic field, ivy as raw materials of skin care products appeared on the market.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Applied in Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Applied in Water-soluble beverages;
4. Applied in Health products as capsules or pills.