GABA powder; y-aminobutyric acid
CAS No: 56-12-2
Mol Formula: C4H9NO2
Mol. Weight: 103.12
Feature:water sobule power
Purpose:Added to food or cosmetic
High purity:Succeeded in the mass production of high purity GABA
Water sobule:Easily disso ing in water
Appearance: white power
4-Aminobutyric acid , GABA is a non-protein amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter (a chemical that facilitates communication between neurons). Neurotransmitters are either "excitatory" (i.e. they stimulate the firing of a neuron) or "inhibitory" (i.e., they tend to suppress neuron firing). GABA, which is produced from glutamate, is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. In fact, it's the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain.
1. To exercise the brain and calm the nervs:
2. To improve sleep:
3. To adjust blood pressure
4. To resist fatigue:
5. To beautify
6. To promote the brain activity
7. To sooth discomfort
8. The good of GABA
1) as raw materials for the medicines, health products and cosmetics.
2) directly adding into the tea, beverages and milk products.
3) as the natural ingredients used in coffee, chocolate, apple juice, cocoa, yogurt, milk sugar, butter, toast, bread, instant noodles and other functional food and drinks.