Natural Angelica Extract
Angelica (Dong quai) is an aromatic herb that grows in China, Korea, and Japan. The reputation of Don quai is second only to Ginseng and is considered the ultimate, all purpose woman's tonic herb. It is used for almost every gynecological complaint from regulating the menstrual cycle to treating menopausal symptoms caused by hormonal changes.
Product Name: Angelica root extract
Botanical Name Angelica sinensis (Oliv) Diels
Appearance: Brown Powder
Test Method: TLC
Characters: Brown Yellow fine powder
Solubility: hardly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in cold water etc.
Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares
1. Curing heart-throb,megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2. Providing energy,vitality,and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia,boils,headaches,venous problems,low immunity,and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones,in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. preventing spasms,relaxing vessels,and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.
6. Antioxidant and free radical scavenging.
1. Chinese Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder area applied in pharmaceutical field, Salvianolic Acid Bis mainly used as raw material for clearing heat, anti-inflammation, detumescence and increasing coronary flow.
2. Chinese Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder are applied in food additives, it owns the
effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain.
3. Chinese Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder are applied in cosmetics field, it owns the
effect of whitening, anti-aging,anti-wrinkle,anti oxidant, activating skin Cells, making skin more tender and firm.