Alias：β-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-2,4,6-trihydroxypropiophenone 3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-1-(2,4,6-trihydroxyphenyl)-1-propanone 2',4',6'-Trihydroxy-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propiophenone
[Molecular Weight]:274.27 g•mol−1
[Product properties]: white or off-white powder.Soluble in methanol, ethanol and acetone, almost insoluble in water.
1. Antioxidant and anti-free radical effects
1) The antioxidant activity of phloretin is very strong. The antioxidant concentration of phloretin to oil is between 10 and 30 PPm, which can scavenge free radicals in skin.
2) Phloretin can inhibit the activity of melanocyte and desalinate various skin spots. It has a good inhibitory effect on tyrosinase and is a very safe and effective freckle-removing and whitening agent.
2. Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects 3. Antineoplastic and anticancer effects 4. Phloretin also has anti-diabetic
1. skins can be applied to facial mask, skin cream, lotion and essence.
2. Phloretin can inhibit the excessive secretion of sebaceous glands and is used to treat exuberant acne. It can inhibit the activity of melanocyte and has effect on various skin spots. Compared with arbutin and kojic acid, the inhibition of tyrosinase by phloretin at the same concentration was better than that by arbutin and/or kojic acid. When it was mixed with arbutin and/or kojic acid, the inhibition rate of tyrosinase was greatly increased, and the inhibition rate reached 100%.
3. Phloretin has a very strong moisturizing effect and can absorb 4-5 times its own weight of water. It can promote the absorption and utilization of other functional factors in the formula and make it play a better role. The antioxidant function is very strong. It can scavenge free radicals in the skin. The antioxidant concentration of oil is between (10-30)*10-6. It can prevent carbohydrates from entering epidermal cells, thus inhibiting the excessive secretion of the cutaneous glands and treating exuberant acne.