Cranberries, also known as cranberries, grow mainly in the acidic peat soil in the cool regions of the northern hemisphere. Flowers dark pink, raceme. Red berries can be eaten as fruits. It is a bright red skin with berries growing on dwarf vines. Cranberry is a kind of natural antibacterial and health-care fruit. It is the best natural dietary therapy to prevent and treat various bacterial infections, urethritis,cystitis and chronic sputum nephritis in women's daily urinary system. Cranberry is one of the few crops that can grow in acidic soils.
Product Name：Proanthocyanidin 25%, Cranberry Extract Powder
Latin Name：Vaccinium Macrocarpon L.
Part Used：Cranberry Fruit
Appearance：Red or Violet Fine Powder
Specification:Anthocyanin/Proanthocyanidins(PAC) 6% 10% 25%
2. Enhance the immune system ability.
3. Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred
4. Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases
5. Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration
6. Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
7. Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
8. Resistance to the effect of radiation
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw material;
2. Applied in health-care product field, to be used for keeping body healthy;
3. Applied in food field, to be used as nutritional supplement.