Sea buckthorn (Hippophae L.) in the genus Hippophae, family Elaeagnaceae, is mainly distributed in north, northwest and northeast of China. It is tested by nutritionists sea buckthorn contains rich protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamins, mineral substances, among which, the content of VC, VE and VA is nearly the most among all fruits and vegetables, especially the content of VC, the content of VC is 3-4 times of kiwifruit, 10-15 times of orange, 20 times of hawthorn, 200 times of grape. In addition, there also contains some vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, K, D, folic acid, niacinamide, and 24 trace elements etc (phosphor, ferrum, magnesium, manganese, kalium, calcium silicate, copper etc).
So it is called vitamin's treasury. Often eating sea buckthorn can help to relieve muscles, promote blood circulation, build strong body, prolong life, promote digestion, reduce blood cholesterol, relieve angina, arrest coughing, prevent acute or chronic trachitis, resist radiation and prevent cancer etc.
English name: Seabuckthorn Extract, Sea buckthorn Extract
Latin name: Hippophae rhamnoides L.
Active Ingredient: Hippophae flavonoids, Isorhamnetin
Specification: 10% Flavonoids, 6% Isorhamnetin
CAS No.: 90106-68-6
Assay Method: HPLC & UV
Appearance: Brown fine powder
1. with enhanced immune function,can improve the cardiovascular system and anti-tumor.
2. Sea buckthorn oil and fruit juice can resist tiredness, reduce blood fat, resist radiation and ulceration, protect the liver, enhance the immunity and so on.
3. It has the function of relieving a cough, eliminating sputum, relieving dyspepsia ,promoting blood circulation by removing blood stasis.
4. It can be used for cough with copious whitish viscid sputum, indigestion and abdominal pain, amenorrhoea and ecchymosis, injury due to falling.
5. It can be used for improving the cardiac muscle microcirculation, reducing the cardiac muscle oxygen consumption capacity and diminishing inflammation and so on
1. Medical Purpose
2. Food Additives Food Additives
3. Cosmetic grade