English name: Senna leaf extract. Fanxieye P.E.
Latin Name: Cassia angustifolia Vahl
CAS No.: 81-27-6
Active ingredients: Sennosides A, Sennosides B
Use Part : Leaf
Appearance: Light brown fine powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: UV
Senna is a diarrhea growth in India, Pakistan, southern China shrubs. Senna because of their cathartic properties have traditionally been considered a "clean" herbs. More modern studies have shown that Senna in the treatment of constipation is very effective. Leaves and pods or fruit can be used for medicine.
1. Senna leaf extract has the function of laxation, which will facilitate water;
2. Senna leaf extract has effect on relaxating muscle;
3. Senna leaf extract is used for antibacterial, such as inhibiting staphylococcus aureus, salmonellatyphi and escherichia coli;
4. Senna leaf extract can increase platelet and fibrinogen,senna leaf extract will help stop bleeding.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in cosmetics field.