Product Name:Siberian Cocklour Fruit extract
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance:Brown fine powder
Application: Pharmaceutical, health care products
Shelf Life: 24(month)
Extract solvent: Grain alcohol/Water
Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation
Fructus xanthii is traditional chinese medicine.It is prepared from the dried fruit of Fructus Xanthii.Mature involucral fruit of annual herbaceous plant Xanthium sibiricum Patr. of family Compositae.Cocklebur fruit is a very useful and quite common herb in TCM clinics but is rather underutilized in the dit da world. Principally an exterior-releasing herb, Cang Er Zi can also dispel wind and wind damp conditions to treat conditions such as Bisyndrome.Cang Er Zi exhibits bitter and acrid flavors, and is warm in energy,Cang Er Zi enters the Lung and Liver meridians.
1. It is used against fever and as an antidote for snake and scorpion bites.
2. It is anti-spasmodic properties, relieves abdominal pains and helps in lowering the blood sugar level.
3. Treatment of scattered rheumatism.
4. Have a very good function of cold and headaches.
5. Treatment of runny nose symptoms caused by cold.
6. Control breathing and prolong life span.
7. Have the function of anti- bacteriostasis.
1.Applied in health product field;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field;
3.Applied in food field;