Polygonum cuspidatum is one of the plants of the Polygonum family, originally grown in East Asia and widely distributed in China. Polygonum cuspidatum (Polygonum cuspidatum) is used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine to treat a variety of diseases, including fungal infections, various skin inflammations, cardiovascular diseases and liver diseases. Resveratrol is the main functional ingredient in Polygonum cuspidatum. Resveratrol has been shown to exhibit a wide range of antioxidant properties, while also contributing to cardiovascular health and blood circulation, relieving pain, clearing away heat and dampness, detoxifying and removing phlegm.
1. antipyretic and analgesic effects.
2. anticancer, antimutagenic,
3. prevention of heart and liver injury.
4. anti thrombotic function.
5. enhance the immune system activity in wound healing.
1. prevent the oxidation of LDL.
2.it can reduce blood fat and prevent heart disease, and also has the function of resisting AIDS.
3. anti-inflammatory, anti thrombotic, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, anti hyperlipidemia, antibacterial activities and many other activities
4. immunomodulatory effect.
Whatsapp: +86 18975842720