Green Coffee Bean Extract Chlorogenic Acid 50% powder
Plant origin: the seed of the coffee
Effective constituent: chlorogenic acid
Product specification: 50%
Testing method: HPLC
Appearance: brownish-yellow powder
Smell character: bitter taste
About Green coffee bean
Green coffee bean extract is made from the unroasted green beans of Coffea Arabica L, whose nutrients have not been destroyed and the nutritional value is higher than roasted coffee. Green coffee bean has strong antioxidant and fat accumulation suppressing properties. The antioxidants in green coffee bean extract are known as chlorogenic acids. It acts as a slimming and health promoting substance. Chlorogenic acid was shown to have an antagonistic effect on glucose transport and also has been found to significantly delay glucose uptake from the small intestine. Studies have found chlorogenic acid reduces the risk of type II diabetes, lowers blood pressure and combats inflammation.
Green coffee bean extract is also great for sports formulations because it can work to stimulate the production of cortisone and adrenalin in the body resulting in increased stamina. Some research suggests it may even help protect against illnesses such as heart disease by keeping arteries healthy. Sunfull’s Green coffee bean extract is water-soluble, which allows its easy addition in drinks.
1. food field, the coffee are most popular food among people;
2.pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw materials to reduce blood pressure;
3.cosmetic field, green bean oil can effectively regulate the skin, stimulate vigor and arouse the spirit.
1. Green Coffee Bean Extract can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient
2. Coffee bean extract has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effects
3. Coffee bean extract has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects
4. Coffee bean extract has obvious anti-infectious effects.
5. Due to its obvious antiinfectious effects, coffee bean extract not only can be used in pharmaceutical field but also can be used widely in many other fields like food, feed additives and cosmetics.