Specification : 5% 10% 20% ,98%
Appearance : Dark red powder
Test Method : HPLC
CAS : 502-65-8
Mesh: ≥80 mesh
Shelf life : 2 Years
Products basic information：
Tomatoes contain a variety of antioxidants such as the two carotenoids Lycopene and Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, polyphenolics such as Kaempferol and quercitin. Lycopene is the most abundant one in red tomatoes.
Lycopene is a powerfull antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids.
Tomato extract lycopene has been used in skin care products, food and health care products due to follow functions:
1. Tomato extract lycopene has the function of prevention and suppression of cancer;
2. Tomato extract lycopene has the function of protection of the cardiovascular;
3. Tomato extract lycopene has the function of anti-ultraviolet radiation;
4. Tomato extract lycopene has the function of suppression mutagenesis;
5. Tomato extract lycopene has the function of anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
6. Tomato extract lycopene can Improve skin allergies;
7. Tomato extract lycopene can improve a variety of body tissues due to the destruction caused by dry cough, dry eyes, mouth ulcers and other diseases;
8. Tomato extract lycopene has the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise-induced asthma, and other physiological functions;
9. Tomato extract lycopene can be used as food additives for colorant and health care.
1.Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care.
2.Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent cancer.