English name:Gynostemma Extract
Botanical name:Gynostemma pentaphyllum
Other name:Jiao Gu Lan Extract
Active ingrendients:Gypenosides: 20%,80%,98%; 10:1
Appearance: Fine Brown yellow powder
Gynostemma, a cucurbitaceous plant belongs to Perennial grass nature lianas grows in the southeastern regions of China. Gynostemma P.E is a gennaral name of more than fifty different saponins isolated from Gynostemma. These saponins are extremely similar to ginsenosides so it was considered to be fundamentally equivalent to ginsenosides found in Panax Ginseng and American Ginseng. However, the variety of saponins found in Gynostemma were more likely to show broader adaptogenic capabilities. Gynostemma P.E has been widely reported to be effective in decrease blood lipid and blood glucose, resist aging and cancer. It was also helpful on protecting liver and enhancing body’s immunological function, although some of mechanism are still waiting for research. Other researches have shown than Gynostemma P.E can improve the metabolism of the heart directly as well as enhances the release of nitric oxide of the body, which can help to relax the coronary blood vessels obviously.
1. Gynostemma Extract has anti-cancer effects on liver cancer, lung cancer, uterine cancer and melanoma
and other cancer cells,
can inhibits the proliferation;
2. Gynostemma Extract has anti-aging effects, can enhance the body immune function;
3. Gynostemma Extract lowers blood fat;
4. Gynostemma Extract prevents and treats of glucocorticoid side effects;
5. Gynostemma Extract has functions of clearing heat and removing toxicity,
suppressing coughing and eliminating phlegm.
1.Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.