Oleanolic acid,also caleed oleanic acid is a triterpenoid compound that is widespread in nature, particularly in leaves of Olea europea L. (Oleaceae).Oleanolic acid has been long recognized to have hepatoprotective, antiinflammatory, and antihyperlipidemic properties.
- As relatively non-toxic,antitumor, and hepatoprotective with protecting liver, drop enzymes, liver cell regeneration effects;
- With antiviral properties & anti-inflammatory;
- A major protector of cells against oxidative and electrophile stress;
- With great effect on virus hepatitis, acute icteric hepatitis and chronic hepatitis;
- Having lower blood sugar, blood fat, calm effects;
- Pharmaceutical field;
- Functional food;
- Health products;
Address: Room 202, Building B8, Huanchuang Enterprise Square, Lugu Street, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Business scope: Biotechnology, research and development of plant extracts (can be used in the field of pharmaceutical and health products, cosmetics, feed additives and biological pesticide production and development)
Main products: Eucommia extract - chlorogenic acid (5%-98%), ursolic acid (25%-98%), corosolic acid (1%-98%), bitter amygdalin (50%-98%), epimedoside (10%-98%) and other standardized high-purity plant extracts.
If you wanna know more about us, please feel free to contact me at:
Whatsapp: +86 13548561509
or you can send me online message if it's convenient for you.
We look forward to cooperating with you!