Olive is oleaceae osmanthus fragrans lam evergreen trees, is a world famous woody oil plants and fruit with tree species, varieties have higher edible value, rich in high quality edible vegetable oil, olive oil, for the famous tropical fruit trees and important economic trees.
Olive for hardwood, leaves simple, opposite, flowers white, corolla 4, male and female 2, ovary 2 rooms, each room 2 ovules, stone fruit oil, oval.
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). While olive leaf extract is well known for its health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in varioustimes and places.Natural
olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulators, and even antibiotics. (olive leaf powder)
2. Anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa and etc;
3. Anti-oxidant (more powerful than Vitamin C and E, with an ORAC value of 10,465mmol TE/g);
4. Enhance immune, and improving the auto-immune disorder;
5. Be lethal to some can cer cells;
6. Lower blood pressure;
7. Increase blood flow in the coronary arteries;
8. Relieve arrhythmias;
9. Prevent the hardening of the arteries;
1. Widely used in pharmaceutical and health-care product;
2. Widely used in food;