Alfalfa works as a restorative tonis and helps to treat chronic and acute digestive weaknesses. It also aids in the assimilation of proteins, iron, calcium, and other trace minerals. It helps to build and revitalize the body. Various acute and chronic inflammatory symptoms associated with degenration and aging can be alleviated with Alfalfa.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
1. Alfalfa Extract, as an estrogen replacement, may help anti-Breast cancer, increase breast milk and reduce pre-menstrual syndrome, and may help relieve the symptoms of menopause, due to its coumestrol content, a phytoestrogen, which are compounds produced by plants that mimick the biological activity of estrogens and act like the hormone in the human body.
2. Alfalfa Extract may be beneficial for preventing some of the damage from diabetes and blood sugar levels, because of its Antioxidant and Phyto-nutrient content.
3. Alfalfa Extract may treat anemia by helping build iron levels in blood due to its iron content.
4. Alfalfa Extract may treat bladder disorders.
5. Alfalfa Extract may lower unhealthy cholesterol leves.
6. Alfalfa Extract may help prevent prostate problems.
7. Alfalfa Extract may help prevent arthritis problems.
8. Alfalfa Extract contains natural fluoride that may help rebuild tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
9. Alfalfa Extract is a good infection fighter and may help cleanse the body of toxins.
10. Alfalfa Extract is an excellent tonic for the whole body.
Alfalfa extract is a good laxative and a natural diuretic.
Alfalfa extract can alkalize and detoxify the body, especially the liver.
Alfalfa extract has effect on promoting pituitary gland function and containning an anti-fungus agent.
Alfalfa extract is useful in the treatment of urinary tract infections, and kidney, bladder and prostrate disorders.