Product name: EGCG
Plant Origin: Camellia sinensis L.
Specification: EGCG 10% ~ 98%
Test mothed: UV/HPLC
Solubility: Soluble in water easily
Appearance: White to off-white fine powder
Sieze: 100% pass 80 mesh
Green tea is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation applied when processing Camellia sinensis into oolong tea and black tea.
Grean tea has been cultivated for centuries, beginning in China. Today, tea is the most widely-consumed beverage in the world, second only to water. Hundreds of millions of people drink tea, and studies suggest that green tea (Camellia sinesis) in particular has many health benefits.
Green tea extract EGCG have been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for a variety of uses.
Green tea extract powder is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its derivatives are sometimes used as dietary supplements and in alternative medicine.
Tea Polyphenols found in green tea include epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epicatechin gallate, epicatechins and flavanols.
1. EGCG can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. EGCG has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. EGCG can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. EGCG has the function of anti-radiation, anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. EGCG is used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in cosmetics field, Green tea extract EGCG owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging;
2. Applied in food field, Green tea extract EGCG is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Green tea extract EGCG is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.