What is Cantharidin?
Cantharidin is a potent small molecule inhibitor of PP2A (protein phosphatase 2A), used as an herbicide and a known toxin to animals. Cantharidin shows strong inhibition of PP2A (IC50=40 nM) compared to the analog Endothall (sc-201325), with Cantharidin displaying near complete inhibition of phosphatase activity.
Latin Name:Mylabris cichorii L.
1. Preventing tumors from forming and suppressing their growth.
2. Treating skin red sparkle or increasing growth of hair.
3. Protecting against cancer cells.
1. Cantharidin Powder (diluted solutions) can be used as a topical medication to remove warts and tattoos and to treat the small papules of Molluscum contagiosum.
2. Cantharidin Powder can also be used to help treat lung cancer, rectum cancer and carcinoma of mammary gland, etc.
3. Cantharidin Powder has been widely put into clinical use, like treating skin diseases.
Address: Room 202, Building B8, Huanchuang Enterprise Square, Lugu Street, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Business scope: Biotechnology, research and development of plant extracts (can be used in the field of pharmaceutical and health products, cosmetics, feed additives and biological pesticide production and development)
Main products: Eucommia extract - chlorogenic acid (5%-98%), ursolic acid (25%-98%), corosolic acid (1%-98%), bitter amygdalin (50%-98%), epimedoside (10%-98%) and other standardized high-purity plant extracts.
If you wanna know more about us, please feel free to contact me at:
Whatsapp: +86 13548561509
or you can send me online message if it's convenient for you.
We look forward to cooperating with you!