Papaya is a tall herbaceous plant in the genus Carica; its edible fruit is also called papaya. It is native to the tropical region of America, mainly from southern Mexico to Central America. Now these plants are grown in all tropical regions of the world.
Papayas are plants of tropical regions and, for growth and fruit production, they need a warm climate. They cannot live with low temperatures.
1. Prevention and treatment of cancer and allergic disorders.
2. Revitalization of the human body and a maintaining of energy and vitality.
3. Supported cardiovascular system.
4. Strengthened immune system.
5. Prevention of cataract formation.
6. Alleviated inflammation.
7. Help with nausea and constipation.
8. Fighting various cancers including cervix, breast, liver, lung, and pacreatic while aiding the
9. cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems.
3.Instant soups & meals
7.Biscuits & bakery products
Address: Room 202, Building B8, Huanchuang Enterprise Square, Lugu Street, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Business scope: Biotechnology, research and development of plant extracts (can be used in the field of pharmaceutical and health products, cosmetics, feed additives and biological pesticide production and development)
Main products: Eucommia extract - chlorogenic acid (5%-98%), ursolic acid (25%-98%), corosolic acid (1%-98%), bitter amygdalin (50%-98%), epimedoside (10%-98%) and other standardized high-purity plant extracts.
If you wanna know more about us, please feel free to contact me at:
Whatsapp: +86 13548561509
or you can send me online message if it's convenient for you.
We look forward to cooperating with you!