Grape seeds generally account for about 3% to 7% of the total weight of grapes, and as a by-product of the wine industry, it is a high-quality edible oil resource. The oil content of grape seeds is 10%~20%, and the proportion of unsaturated fatty acids in most varieties of grape seed oil reaches more than 70% of the total fatty acids, some even up to 81%, and varieties with less than 60% are extremely rare. It can be seen that grape seed oil is a high linoleic acid type oil.
Ingredients: Vitamins B1, B3, B5, VF, VC, chlorophyll, trace minerals, essential fatty acids, fructose, glucose, minerals, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and grape polyphenols.
The main components of grape seed oil are linoleic acid and proanthocyanidins, with over 70% linoleic acid content. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesized by the human body. At the same time, grape seed oil can also prevent cardiovascular system diseases and lower human serum cholesterol and blood pressure, and its nutritional value and medical effects have been fully affirmed and highly recognized by medical and nutritionists at home and abroad.
Linoleic acid, other kinds of unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin F, minerals, protein, linoleic acid, chlorophyll, etc.
Address: Room 202, Building B8, Huanchuang Enterprise Square, Lugu Street, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Business scope: Biotechnology, research and development of plant extracts (can be used in the field of pharmaceutical and health products, cosmetics, feed additives and biological pesticide production and development)
Main products: Eucommia extract - chlorogenic acid (5%-98%), ursolic acid (25%-98%), corosolic acid (1%-98%), bitter amygdalin (50%-98%), epimedoside (10%-98%) and other standardized high-purity plant extracts.
If you wanna know more about us, please feel free to contact me at:
Whatsapp: +86 13548561509
or you can send me online message if it's convenient for you.
We look forward to cooperating with you!