Naringenin is the aglycone side of naringin which is main bioflavonoid in grapefruit. As a type of flavonoid that is considered to have bioactive effect on human health as antioxidant, free radical scavenger,anti-inflammatory and so on. Naringenin was listed in FEMA in 2015 FEMA NO.4797.
|| Citrus Fruit
| Cas No.
|| 98% 95%
|| Yellowish-white powder
1. Naringenin can enhance the sweet taste of a sweet-tasting substances, and reduce the amount of sucrose used.
2. It can improve the unpleasant taste of food, and increase the degree of delicious.
3. Naringenin is a flavour modifier can modify licorice and herbal notes from stevia.
1. Naringenin has anticancer effect , can kill various cancer cells .
2. Naringenin has protective effect on focal cerebral ischemia reperfusion in rats , and its mechanism may relate with its effective scavenging of free radicals. Naringenin significantly decreased the cerebral water content, reduced the volume of cerebral infarction of the impaired brain hemisphere,lowered the level of MDA and improved the activity of SOD in brain. This shows Naringenin can has protective effect on brain hemisphere .
3. Naringenin can significantly lower the plasma cholesterol concentration and the hepatic cholesterol content .
4. Naringenin has also been shown to reduce hepatitis C virus production by infected hepatocytes (liver cells) in cell culture . This seem to be secondary to Narigenin ability to inhibit the secretion of very low density lipoprotein by the cells.
5. Naringenin has bioactive effect on human health as antioidant , free radical scavenger , antisepsis , anti-inflammatory , antispasmodic activity.