Polydatin is the glycoside of Resveratrol originally isolated from the Chinese herb Polygonum cuspidatum. The compound has been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation and elevate the ratios of LDL-C/HDL-C and TC/HDL-C. Myocardial cell, white blood cell, vascular smooth muscle cell, and endothelial cell studies report that Polydatin can inhibit ICAM-1 expression, elevate Ca2+, weaken white blood cell-endothelial cell adhesion, and activate KATP channels.
- 1. Anti-cancer
- 2. Effect on cardiovascular system
- 3.Antibacterial and antifungal
- 4.Nourish and protect liver
- 5.Antioxidant and quench free-radicals
- 6.Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue.