Production Name: Macleaya cordata Extract
Latin Name: Macleaya cordata (Willd.)R.Br.
Apperance:Brown to yellow orange fine powder
Specification: Total alkaloids: 20%-60%;
Ration product: 5:1, 10:1,20:1 TLC
Test Method: HPLC / TLC
Macleaya cordata is a bloodroot which owns thousand year history of medicinal usage in China. 13 kinds of alkaloids and other compounds such as sanguinarine, toddaline, protopine, a-allocryptopine, bocconine, rhizoma coptidis alkali, berberine, samin alkali and protopine are in the root and aerial parts. Macleaya cordata extract contains sanguinaine and chelerythrine, which have fungicidal and insecticidal activity. Sanguinarine (pseudochelerythrine) is a potent inhibitor of NF-kappaB activation, IkappaBalpha phosphorylation, and degradation. Macleaya cordata contains several alkaloids including sanguinarine, chelerythrine, protopine, and allocryptopine. Our product, Macleaya cordata extract mainly constains with sanguinarine and chelerythrine. It was been show to be reversible inhibitors of the enzymatic hydrolysis of acetylthiocholine.
Macleaya cordata Extract Main Function:
1. Antiscolic: The three kinds of biological total base in the product can kill nematodes;
2. Killing maggot: can inhibit incubation of flyblows. The strongest parts with the effects on killing maggots are leaves and pericarp, then stems, the roots are the least. The effect of the product will not be influenced by drying;
3. Inhibitory effect on some bacteria and fungi
4. Treatment of various skin diseases:such as eczema,Painful boils malignant swollen,Haemorrhoids,ecthyma , stubborn dermatitis ,etc;
5.Treat for some aches and pains: such as Rheumatism arthritis pain , Entitled sore, Dental caries pain ,etc.
Macleaya cordata Extract Main Application:
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in Feed additives field.