Ginkgo has long been cultivated in China; some planted trees at temples are believed to be over 1,500 years old. Ginkgos adapt well to the urban environment, tolerating pollution and confined soil spaces. They rarely suffer disease problems, even in urban conditions, and are attacked by few insects. For this reason, and for their general beauty, ginkgos are excellent urban and shade trees, and are widely planted along many streets.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract/Ginkgo Biloba Seed/Ginkgo Biloba leaves
-Product name: Ginkgo Biloba Extract
-Latin name: Ginkgo Biloba L.
-Active ingreduents: Flavone, Lactones
-Appearance: Brown to yellow brown powder
-Grade: Pharmaceutical and food
1. Enhance brainpower, improve memory and prevent dementia;
2. Reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and prevent hardening of the arteries;
3. Prevention of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris,Anticancer, antioxidant;
4. Eliminate back pain and numbness;
5. Improved urination,Alleviate diabetes;
6.Reduce blood pressure and treat pregnancy-induced hypertension, total flavonoids has the dilation of blood vessels.
1.Applied in health products field, as raw material of health product, ginkgo extract has obvious effect on delaying aging, enhance immunity and improve microcirculation;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, used to treat cardiovascular disease and dementia.
3.Applied in cosmetic field, because of its antioxidants or disarm free radicals is widely used in cosmetics to prevent aging.