Product Name: Red paeony root Extract
Latin Name: Raeonia Lactiflora Pall.
Active Ingredient: Paeoniflorin
Part Used: root
Test Method: TLC
Appearance: Brown fine Powder
Red Peoney Extract is extracted from the root of natural white peony, very safe. White peony has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 1,500 years.red peony root’s most prominent use focuses on the treatment of gynecological disorders. It is used to treat vaginal discharges and excessive menstrual bleeding, and is also used for the aversion of miscarriage. Additionally, red peony root is used to restore the natural function of the digestive system, to move bowels as a laxative, and to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Other conditions for which red peony root is used include- anemia induced dizziness, carpal tunnel syndrome, low immune function, muscular cramping, excessive sweating, high blood pressure,and certain types of cancer.
Removing pathogenic fire from the blood, dissipating blood stasis and relieving pain.
1. For the syndromes caused by excessive heat in the blood division manifested as high fever, deep red tongue, maculs and bleeding due to heat invasion of the blood, it is often used in combination with the drugs for clearing heat to cool the blood, such as rhinoceros horn and rehmannia root.
2. For the syndromes caused by stagnation in the blood division manifested in women as irregular menstruation or blood stasis and swelling due to trauma, it isapplied in combination with the drugs for improving blood circulation and relieving blood stasis, such as chuanxiong rhizome and Chinese angelica root.
3. For superficial suppurative infections caused by noxious heat, it is applied in combination with heat-clearing and detoxicating drugs, such as cape jasmine fruit, dandelion herb, forsythia fruit, etc.
In addition, it can also be used to treat conjunctival congestion due to liver.
1. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsule to protect cardiovascular;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used as a kind of analgesic due to the function of regulating immunity;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely used in many products because it play an very important role in most women's daily skin care.