Product Name: Echinacea purpurea extract
Latin Name: Echinacea Purpurea
Part of used: Whole herb
Appearance: Yellow brown fine powder
Molecular Formula: C22H18O12
Molecular Weight: 474.39
CAS No.: 90028-20-9
Specification: Cichoric acid: 1%,2%,4% Polyphenols: 4%,7% 4:1,10:1
Echinacea is the most popular native American therapeutic herb. It is best known for boosting immune function. It seems to work by helping white blood cells and lymphocytes to protect the body against invading organisms. Unlike antibiotics, which are directly lethal to bacteria, echinacea makes immune cells more efficient in attacking bacteria, viruses and abnormal cells. Unlike a shot
which is active only against a specific problem, echinacea stimulates the overall activity of the cells responsible for fighting all kinds of infection.
1.With the function of anti-virus, anti-fungal, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory;
2. Strengthening the immune system to prevent influenza and reduce the risk of colds;
3. With the function of adjuvant treatment for arthritis, skin disease or wound healing;
4. Relieving toothache, burns and so on.
1.As immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone, it is widely used in fields of
healthproducts and pharmaceutical;
2. As an immune modulator,it is widely used in the field of cosmetics;
3. As food additives, it is widely used in food industry.