Plant source:Rhus succedanea,Cotinus coggygria Scop
Appearance:Light yellow powder
About the plants:
The Anacardiaceae Lindl. family comprises of many species which are used in nutrition and in traditional folk medicine for the treatment of several human diseases. Cotinus coggygria Scop. commonly known as “smoke tree”, is a commercial ornamental plant with high medicinal usages, belongs to the family Anacardiaceae. The present review provides a comprehensive report of empirical investigations on important pharmacological activities and phytochemical screening of essential oils and extracts. Relevant information was collected from scientific journals, books, and reports via library and electronic search using Medline, PubMed, Google Scholar, ScienceDirect, Web of Science, and Scopus. The plant has been extensively investigated in a broad range of studies to provide scientific evidence for folklore claims or to find new therapeutic uses. Numerous activities namely antioxidative, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anticancer, antigenotoxic, hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory have been demonstrated for all parts of these plants by in vivo and in vitro studies. Essential oils and extracts showed various pharmacological and biological properties which make them an effective remedy for various kinds of illnesses. Considering data from the literature, it could be demonstrated thatC.coggygria possesses diverse bioactive properties and immense utilization in medicine, health care, cosmetics and as health supplements.
1. Fisetin can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, gastrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache,traumatic injures, and skin ulcer in clinical;
2. Fisetin can be used as anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative;
3. Fisetin can indicate rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain,bruises, swelling, sores, carbuncles;
4. Natural fisetin dispel wind and dehumidify.
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefits to brain;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to treat coronary heart disease and has better effect;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle, and activating skin cells.