Cnidium may improve conditions including impotence, female infertility, vaginal itching, and yeast infections. It often causes a deterioration of symptoms in men with chronic spermatorrhea and premature ejaculation.
Cnidium has some astringent quality, which means that it will help prevent premature ejaculation in men. Furthermore, Cnidium seed has disinfectant qualities and may be used externally as a wash on sores, particularly in the genital region.
Osthole is natural extracted form common cnidium. Cnidium seed has been very commonly used in formulations designed to warm the kidneys and strengthen yang energy. it primarily used for the purpose of overcoming sexual malaise and strengthening sexual potency. the classics repeatedly mention it as an aphrodisiac.
Inidium monnieri(L.) cuss. Is annual herb ,height 30-80cm.
The leaf is alternate compound umbel inflorescence. Cremocarp,ellipsoidal,2-4 mm long, about 2 mm in diameter. Externally grayish-yellow or grayish-brown; with 2 outcurved stylopods at the summit, and sometimes with a fine fruit stalk at the base. dorsal surface of mericarps with five thin and longitudinal ridges, commissural surface flattened, with two brown and slightly raised longitudinal ribs.
Latin Name：Cnidium monnieri (L.) Cuss.
Part Used：Cnidium seed
Appearance：Yellow-green to white powder
Ingredients：cnidiadin / Osthole
Specification;10%-98% by HPLC
Grade;Food & Pharmaceutical grade
Function:Food Additives; cosmetic; Pharmaceuticals
1. With the role of anti-trichomonas, there is great effect for common gynecological diseases of women.
2. With the tonic effect on the male impotence, there is great effect for treating impotence.
3. With the good effect for treating acute exudative skin diseases.
4. With the function of expelling wind and removing dampness.
1. As the tonic product on the male impotence, active ingredients of medicines for gynecological diseases , it is widely used in fields of health products.
2. As the tonic product on the acute exudative skin disease.