Naringin dihydrochalcone Description:
Naringin dihydrochalcone, sometimes abbreviated to naringin DC, is an artificial sweetener derived from naringin, a bitter compound found in citrus. Abbreviated to Naringin DC, Naring dihydrochalcone is an semisynthesis sweetener derived from naringin, a bitter substance from grapefruit. To minimizing the bitterness in orange juice, as a part US program , Naringin dihydrochalocne is found at that time. After treated with potassium hydroxide or another strong base, then it catalysically hydrogenated to the dihydrochalcone, the new sweetener may be 300-800 times sweeteness than sugar at threshold concentrations.
Naringin dihydrochalcone is a phloretinglycoside discovered at the same time as neohesperidin dihydrochalcone during the 1960s as part of a United States Department of agriculture research program to find methods for minimizing the taste of bitter flavorants in citrus juices.
Due to its many advantages like high sweet taste, low caloric, innocuity, and safety, it can be used in edible, medicine and commodity trade. And because it tastes Cleanlily, has long aftertaste and special faint scent and owns fine virtue of shielding bitterness.
Naringin DC is in particular used for milky goods, fattiness and grease, freezed foodstuff, machining vegetable, jelly, confiture, nonalcohol beverage, chewing gum, toothpaste .
Naringin dihydrochalcone Function ：
1. Intense sweetener, 500-800 times sweeter than sucrose at threshold
2. Low-calorie sweetening and flavoring
3. It has commercial potential as a new-style sweetener
4. The sweet taste of naring dc is longset and persistence times, also eliciting a lingering licorice-like cooling aftertaste
5. When mix with other intense sweetener, such as NHDC , which can modify flavor, mask bitter and unpleasant taste
6. When used properly it can be sugar substitute reduce sucrose intake by human being’s , suit for fat and non sugar people
Naringin dihydrochalcone Application:
1. Applied in edible, medicine and commodity trade, as a new-style sweetening agent,
2. Applied in milky goods, fattiness and grease, frozen foodstuff, machining vegetable, jelly, comfiture, nonalcohol beverage, chewing gum, toothpaste and troche.
For more product information pls kindly contact email firstname.lastname@example.org