About Methyl hesperidin
Methyl hesperidin 98% is a flavanone glycoside (flavonoid) (C28H34O15) found abundantly in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. It acts as an antioxidant according to in vitro studies. In human nutrition it contributes to the integrity of the blood vessels.
Various preliminary studies reveal novel pharmaceutical properties. Hesperidin reduced cholesterol and blood pressure in rats. In a mouse study large doses of the glucoside hesperidin decreased bone density loss. Another animal study showed protective effects against sepsis.
Hesperidin is also a sedative, possibly acting through or adenosine receptors. Some in vitro results applied only to the aglucone form. Hesperidin also showed the ability to penetrate the blood brain barrier in an in vitro model.
1. Methyl hesperidin 98% can be used for whitening products;
2. For the prevention and repair of red blood products;
3. With vitamin C can improve the blood flow of the scalp capillary, is conducive to the growth of hair
4. Adding 0.1% toothpaste, can inhibit the formation of plaque, while eliminating bad breath, can prevent the infection of influenza virus;
5. In the winter products added can prevent frostbite in summer can be used as sunscreen products;
6. Methyl hesperidin 98% can be used in food additives, colorants and as a nutritional supplement.
1. As a natural antioxidant, methyl hesperidin 98% is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
2. As a natural antioxidant, methyl hesperidin 98% is widely used in health product and food industry.
3. As raw materials of drugs for lowering cholesterol, anti-virus and anti-inflammatory, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
For more product infomation pls contact email email@example.com